[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Delete this Now!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:55:13 EDT 2007

Boys and Girls - there isn't a decent candidate on either side right now so
let's have fun with all of them.  Obama is a light-weight with no record but
for the attraction  that he's 'black'.  He's also white but that doesn't
seem to matter.  Bottom line; the field is wide open.  Run,  Fred Thompson,
run. I  would vote for Richardson, send him money, and put a poster in my
yard if he had a ghosts chance in hell of getting more than two votes.  The
more I watch this process the more my gut tells me that Hillary ain't gonna
go the distance.  In that vein, enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpowerlineblog%2Ecom%2F

Brad