[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Delete this Now!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:36:56 EDT 2007

Bet on Thompson with Huckabee as a running mate.  Obama maybe in 2012, he's
a true light-weight with a middle name of Husein, he won't make it in 2008.
We've had enough Clinton's and Bush's, it won't happen again soon. I'd vote
cross ticket for Byah but he won't run unless drafted. Richards is the Dem's
best guy but he gets no attention.  I'd run myself on the Libertarian ticket
but you and everyone else don't want to know all my sins.  What are you
doing for the next year?  I'll go knock on some doors for you.

Brad