[Rhodes22-list] 'Nuff said

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 19:11:13 EDT 2007

>From your friendly neighborhood pharmacist:

  NEW DRUGS FOR WOMEN

  DAMNITOL
  Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for
up to 8 full
  hours.

  EMPTYNESTROGEN
  Suppository that eliminates melancholy and
loneliness by reminding
  you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you
couldn't wait
till
  they moved out.

  ST. MOMMA'S WORT
  Plant extract that treats mom's depression by
rendering preschoolers
  unconscious for up to two days.

  PEPT OBIMBO
  Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full
cups swallowed
before
  an evening out increases breast size, decreases
intelligence, and
  prevents conception.

  DUMBEROL
  When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously
low IQ, resulting
in
  enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

  FLIPITOR
  Increases life expectancy of commuters by
controlling road rage and
  the urge to flip off other drivers.

  MENICILLIN
  Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases
resistance to such
  lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better
person. "

  BUYAGRA
  Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping.
Increases potency,
  duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

  JACKASSPIRIN
  Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember
your birthday,
  anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet
seat.

  ANTI-TALKSIDENT
  A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on
anyone too eager
  to share their life stories with total strangers in
elevators.

  NAGAMENT
  When administered to a boyfriend or husband,
provides the same
  irritation level as nagging him.

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)