[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Bay get together this summer ??

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 21:08:50 EDT 2007

Bud,

Absolutely...especially for those of use who usually
end up dancing on the tables....before imbibing...

Seriously..we need to know everyone's 'druthers...

Simply a drive-in get-together?  A bring-your-own-boat
launch & sail-a-bit get together??

Gotta know what folks would like to do....

elle

--- budconnor <budconnor at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Elle,
>   I think the event should also include a Saturday
> night dinner/beer thing,
> for those of us who just want to come up and
> socialize.

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)