[Rhodes22-list] Comments about Chesapeake Bay get together this summer ??

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Mar 23 07:45:53 EDT 2007

Rory:

     Have you noticed how outsiders from the Chesapeake have taken over your
post?  If you want to have a get to gether with your local Chesapeake
Rhodies, then follow your original though and not confuse the thought with
the Boat Show.

     Have you looked at the Rhodes 22 Web site:
http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodesweb/rhodes22/rac/planjam04/

     I encourage you to make sure you invite attendees at the older events
who no longer have a Rhodes 22.  You  would enjoy their company.
Furthermore, a big Kahuna in putting together those affairs, Will, still is
an important part of this forum.  And you would do well to meet his
grandfather.

      While Will does not have access to a R22 anymore which is probably why
he is not replying, he is an experienced Rhodes 22 sailor who could
certainly help a newbie rhodie.  I specifically encourage someone to invite
him to crew.  Will is a young man destined to do great things.

       Again, listen to your local Rhodies, they are the ones you should
meet first.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA