[Rhodes22-list] Current issue of Sailing Magazine

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Mar 23 11:14:16 EDT 2007

Dan:

I got Sail magazine for years.  However, I got pissed off at them.  Even
though I had more than three years left on my subscription, they kept
sending me renewal mail that did not state when my subscription ran out.  So
I decided to get out from their unethical renewal practices.  After my
subscription ran out, they kept sending me renewal notices.  Now they do it
by email.  One day a lady called.  I told her why I quite.

It had nothing to do with the quality of magazine.  In fact it is good.  If
you have a long term subscription already, to keep asking for renewals
sounds of fraud to me.  They get to use your money without interest.
Furthermore, a renewal notice should on the face state when a subscription
ends.

As you know, I am interested in Lake Champlain, but ...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA