[Rhodes22-list] Greg Staples in Milwaukee/Chicago area

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 10:09:51 EDT 2007

Greg,

   I missed your original post.  I have a 89 R22, currently located on
the south side of Chicago.  If you are interested in looking at one
on the hard you are welcome to come by before ~May 15, if you
are interested in a test sail you are welcome to come by after
~May 15.  If you come by before the boat is launched, I may put
you to work on Spring commissioning.

Ron