[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Bay get together this summer ??

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 12:44:26 EDT 2007

Mary Lou,
You are far too charming to be a guru.  I agree - maybe the weekend before the sail show.  Since the power show is the weekend after sail, it might be tough to offset to after.  Would slips/anchorages be available in that time frame?  I'd be willing to call some of them if you have suggestions.  I know where we could trailer-store during the show. Any anticipation, even this early, is most helpful.  Would you be the Fleet Admiral if some of us agree to be gofers?
Art