[Rhodes22-list] Current issue of Sailing Magazine - ? for Mary Lou

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 23 13:29:38 EDT 2007

Ed,
I think it was my reading skills which are different from my
librarian (retired) skills. Now my librarian skills and a quick
search with Google (using the keywords "sailing" and "magazine")
turned up http://sailingmagazine.net/

I haven't seen it for a few years but when I used to browse the
magazine sections at bookstores it was always there. Great photos and
a good column by Robert Perry the sailboat designer.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD