[Rhodes22-list] Thread on Timing-- Get together

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 23 16:21:36 EDT 2007

I agree that for a boat get together it makes sense to do it when the
winds are better and the weather is cooler but any time you pick is
going to be subject to the vagaries of weather. If you are looking
for a date without the boats anytime in the off-season is good.
Probably ought to plan it for whenever we can get a critical mass of
folks together.

I was going to say we are fairly open but when I looked at our
calendar I realized that is not true. We already have commitments for
a number of weekends throughout the summer and fall including
Memorial Day, Labor Day and the week following Labor Day. We are also
not available the weekends of  June 23, June 30, July 28, Aug. 4,
Aug. 11, Aug. 18, Sept. 29. We are eager to join in but maybe you
better not plan it around us.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD