[Rhodes22-list] Thread on Location

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 23 16:30:25 EDT 2007

Whew - this is easier than the time thread.

If we are going to sail there - anywhere from Solomons to the Bohemia
would work. For the weekends we are available, location is probably
not much of an issue as we would have time before and after. If we
need to put the boat on the trailer it could be anywhere.  Time is
the constraining factor as I mentioned in the "time" thread.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD