[Rhodes22-list] Sad Announcement

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 10:25:28 EDT 2007

Commander Rummy
  Please accept our heartfelt condolences as well.
  If your father was anything like you, he must've left a legacy of stories and innuendos everywhere he went. And what more can a man ask in the end than to be remembered (fondly)?

  My own father is 88, lives by himself, has a girlfriend, drives his caddy everywhere, and is one of my inspirations. He has vowed to go to 100.....

  Those that go before us, show us how it's done....

  God bless you.

  jw

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Thanks everyone. Dad had a very full life. He was sharp of mind right up to
the end. 99 years and 8 months, almost 100.

Rummy