[Rhodes22-list] New Mac Products

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 22:36:59 EDT 2007

Bud,

Currently, no pun intended, she's berthed on the Tennessee river, south of
Anne and south of Wally, on the same river that eventually flows north.  I'm
about 2 miles from the TomBigbee, the channel that goes all the way to the
Gulf of Mexico.  My goal is to motor the CoraShen to Gulfport as soon as the
docks get rebuilt and by another R-22 for Pickwick Lake.  Whenever you
invite yourself there will be a boat.  If the weather is bad or the airplane
won't start, we'll find a bar.  Ask Bob, he can explain.

Brad