[Rhodes22-list] Political reply to Bob S.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Mar 27 20:26:20 EDT 2007

Tootle wrote:
> Bob,
> I am amazed that you said what you said.  And your political party,
> i.e., National Democratic Party is much more aggressive about making
> everybody equal in terms of benefits and social standing as a matter of
> right, not earned status than that bad Republican Party used to espouse.

Ed, I am not defined by my party, nor are my
opinions and logic restricted thereby.  My
loyalty is not to a party, but to the truth.

> Did you really mean what you said, “We seem to be breeding economic ambition
> and basic intellect out of out population - to the arguable extent that
> these attributes are related to class or income?”

Yes.

> I guess you said something, but are unwilling to appreciate its significance
> to your politics.

What the Hell do you mean by that?  Are you
questioning my logic, intelligence, integrity,
or all three?

> Another aspect of this the result is the more intelligent and sucessful
> (however you want to define those terms)are not retuning their genes to the
> total human genetic pool.  One child for two very bright and successful
> parents does increase the good aspects of their genes to the human race and
> if that single child does not reproduce then those genes are gone.  2.? is
> necessary to sustain the population, would also apply to sustain a quality
> gene pool.  I could go on discussing this issue, but it casuses anguish for
> liberals.

Sir, I think you are a prisoner of your
preconceptions.  Perhaps you should take
your mind out for a bit of fresh air.

--
Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331