[Rhodes22-list] Get together List

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 27 19:30:52 EDT 2007

Well By reviewing the replys I have come up with the following list of
possible maybe's depending on location and date

If you are not on the list or are wrongly included, please e-mail me

After that I guess planning for date or time may be better done by e-mail..
(or not) :-)

I am using screen names where I do not know who the person is..

Leland
Robert Skinner
Art Czerwoky
Mary Lou
Hank
Svtriton
Rorkin (me)

Hopefully we can come up with a date and place that works for the most.

Rather than dates that do not work.. Please e-mail me dates that do.. I will
try to sort through that first.
Then move on to place
I will keep a thread going at a later date so that late entries can see it
is going on..