[Rhodes22-list] Rory's Get together List

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 21:35:39 EDT 2007

Rory,

I think you should be commended for trying to bring
order to some type of gathering in the area.

Criticism without construction is simply bullying. If
Ed feel that these gentlemen should be contacted, he
could at least provide you with contact information.

If he has done so and I've missed it, then I
apologize.

Please add me to the tentative group...as I work
weekends, having the gathering then would preclude my
attendance. But, we'll see.

elle

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Ed,
> I think your idea is worthy of suggestion and
> totally unworthy of accusation.  Rory is not even
> obviously to a point of bringing in special guests.
> We all appreciate his initiative.  Try minding your
> lip and show some manners, even as you may never
> have intention to participate.
> Art

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)