[Rhodes22-list] torso???

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 22:49:59 EDT 2007

robert
  sorry to confuse you. the scene i quoted from deals with a fight between two knights in the forest and when it is over we have the torso of the defeated knight, all four of his limbs having been hacked off, refusing to give up. very funny, though not for the faint of heart. see braveheart first. ;-)

Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:
  john Belanger wrote:
> my favorite line is when the torso says,
> "come back here you!! i'm not done with you yet!!" ;-)

OK, I give up. What movie are you all talking about?
--
Robert Skinner "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine 04038-1331