[Rhodes22-list] Get together List

PaxRvr22 thomas.musick at navy.mil
Wed Mar 28 08:52:25 EDT 2007

Rory,
Appreciate your efforts . . . it's a bit like herding cats trying to pull
something like this together.  I will be getting my Rhodes mid-July.  I'm
located at Pax River (across from Solomon's Island), so sailing up to
Annapolis may be difficult for me . . . especially given that I a very much
a novice sailor.  I will have a trailer, but alas, not a tow vehicle . . .
but, that doesn't mean I can't get a hold of one.  So, since you will never
get total agreement, pick a date and place that accommodates the majority
and those of us on the fringe can figure it out, or not come.  I would love
to meet some of you guys, so even if I can't make it to the flotilla,
perhaps we can meet at the Rhodes booth at the Annapolis boat show and do
lunch.
Tom Musick