[Rhodes22-list] Another Chesapeake Question

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Mar 28 17:33:20 EDT 2007

At 12:55 PM 3/28/2007 -0700, Rory Orkin wrote:
>Boy this is getting complicated..
>I had a potential participant note that weekends did not work.
>While it is probably not possible to satisfy everyone, could those
>interested let me know if
>weekend only
>weekend and or weekday OK
>or Weekday only.
>if it could be done including a Friday or Monday, it might work for more
>people.. (or not)

FYI, Google's calendaring software may help you organize the
details.  Free to setup and lots of features.  You could create
several potential dates, an invitee list, and let everybody RSVP with
their preferences.  Need to set up a Google account if you don't have
one, but that's free too :-)

http://calendar.google.com/

Cheers!

John Lock