[Rhodes22-list] Registration numbers

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 21:25:48 EDT 2007

THE DAY! draws near....and I have a question...

Where in the bow area do the registration letters look
the best and yet satisfy the regs?

i am thinking to put them on the hull just under the
rub rail.

I loooked on the R22.org site but didn't see
anything...

So where is the best place to put the info that
satisfies the state but also doesn't detract from my
beautiful red lady...

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Watermusic"   (Lady in Red)