[Rhodes22-list] Registration numbers

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 10:50:33 EDT 2007

Bud,
I've been holding off on getting the CDI until my 19 year old 175 decides  to
give up the fight. It's the original "Lee" sail that came with the boat and
still serves me well. I want to be able to order the complete package from Sir
 Stanley when I change over to eliminate as much work as possible. The GBI
furler  has served me well all these years. Sometimes I wonder why I'm in such a
hurry  to replace it. :)  (If it ain't broke, don't fix it)

Rummy