[Rhodes22-list] Any Jersey Sailors on da'list

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 12:47:02 EDT 2007

having "grown up" in jersey, there are many talents that can be developed for
this task (and NJ is nice enough to provide plenty of tolls to practice
on)...    Give the coins to the passenger and have them toss them over the
top of the car and into the chute.  Extra points if there are 4 surfboards
or similar on top of the vehicle.   (Of course the learning curve involved
many misses, but they didn't have cameras back then)

bob m