[Rhodes22-list] Tuesday Afternoon Chuckle

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 16:32:03 EDT 2007

Since their boss was an avid yachtsman, everyone in the
office chipped in to buy him a sextant for a birthday
present. Adamson volunteered to make the purchase, and when
he learned the marine supply store was out of stock, he
phoned the local sporting goods store. When he burst out
laughing and hung up, a co-worker asked what was so funny.
"They transferred my call," Adamson explained, "and when I
asked the woman who answered if they had a sextant, she
said they had all kind of tents and what I did in them was
my business."