[Rhodes22-list] Draw-Tite guy

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 2 17:48:59 EDT 2007

Peter said, "The Draw-Tite guy in upper NY state sells them."

Rummy, I guess Peter thinks 'upper NY state' is next to Upper Michigan?
Maybe you could stop there on your way home.  I sounds like a good idea.
Bye the way, is it anywhere near Big Sodus Light?

Slim,
     Stop by a Radio Shack, or hunting store and get a set of two way
headset radios.  Then you will not have to yell and provide more accurate
directions.

http://www.nabble.com/file/8191/Big%20Sodus%20Light.JPG Big Sodus Light.JPG

Ed K
Greenville, South Carolina, USA