[Rhodes22-list] Runaway Trailer

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Wed May 2 23:07:28 EDT 2007

i have a pathfinder... i swing up the rear door all the way and hang an old
vanity mirror on it with 3 cords.  two cords hold the top of the mirror
level and one cord on the bottom to adjust the angle.....  with the mirror
angled just right,  it gives me a straight down view of the ball from the
drivers seat.  Works every time.. no assist needed..   should't be too hard
to rig something similar on a tailgate.

bob m