[Rhodes22-list] Packing bearings, computer issues & ego

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 3 06:12:17 EDT 2007

Todd:

	You have been around a long time.  There was a time when our host, aka,
Michael Meltzer, was an active part of this forum.  Apparently he has a
change of interest.  Whether that is three daughters seeking his time,
really earning that $350++ an hour he commands, or just loss of interest, I
do not know.  However, we have had the attachment issue, or better termed
lack of being able to attach since he changed servers.  Try cutting and
pasting material into main document or using Nabble.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Additional reading on this type of attitude for us all to read and
contemplate for ourselves:
http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070430/SPJ06/704300309/1712/SPJopinion