[Rhodes22-list] Runaway Trailer

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:45:29 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Unfortunately there are those who will take "Over the hitch" literally and
position someone between the trailer and truck.  Back when we used to RV a
lot, I'd see it every weekend were someone would do something without
considering the consequences if things go wrong.

My safety mindset comes from 20 years in the army, 12 of it in Aviation,
where safety was pounded into our heads on a daily basis.

Hank