[Rhodes22-list] off to Annapolis! Re: Way Off Topic

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 4 07:50:13 EDT 2007

We are off to Annapolis today. Our sailing association's first cruise
of the year is to Annapolis. We decided to go a day early to
(hopefully) have our choice of moorings. Maritime Heritage Festival
is this weekend. We've done the bridge walk in the past and it's way
cool. We hoped to be heading home on Sunday (sailing under the
bridge) but we'll make that decision based on the winds. Initial
marine forecast said 20 knots gusting to 35 with 3 ft. waves. It's
now down to 20 knots gusting to 25 and 2 ft. waves. I like the trend
but we'll see.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD