[Rhodes22-list] Drain, Laz and Lou

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 4 19:01:57 EDT 2007

Lou,

Your problem is 5200.  If you will look back a few weeks ago, I emphased do
not use 5200, notwithstanding Commodore Spitzers use thereof.  5200 does not
flex and causes hairling cracks in adjacent fiberglass, that is floor of
cockpit, and results in leaks.

Use a fexible sealant.  I have learned that Captain Rummy's recommendation
of one part urethane, such as NP-1 works good.
http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~raojw/crd/reference/reference000828.html

I would be interested in seeing how you weasel out of your situation.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
and:
http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/7148308.html