[Rhodes22-list] Humor..Liver & chees

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 20:22:22 EDT 2007

OK by me...except that today I was at the marina...and
it's a bit less hectic there if we can do this on a
weekend...esp a Sunday AM...& I'll have phone
handy.........I won't be able to do it during the week
when I'm working on testing.....

elle

--- John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:

> At 04:49 PM 5/5/2007 -0700, elle wrote:
> >Now go figure...i did the same routine both times
> >send the patch as an atachment...first from a PC at
> >work today (unsuccessfully) & then (sucessfully)
> from
> >my Mac at home...system software must code
> attachmetns
> >differently????
>
> Yes, that's exactly the problem.  If I don't hear
> from Art, I may
> recruit your PC at work for some testing if you can
> spare a few minutes.
>
> Cheers!
>
> John Lock
> s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
> Lake Sinclair, GA

> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)