[Rhodes22-list] Brad and INS versus Contractor Joke

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:53:26 EDT 2007

Ed,

That is the irony of the situation.  We can't get Jack Schit done without
the Mexicans.  By we, I mean everyone.  Now that the INS and Border Patrol
ran the Mexicans off the coast, we are down to the locals. We work with them
too as long as they don't have drug problems.  Most do! The locals would
like to run our asses off as well (except for the Vietnamese) but please,
please, please, leave behind your Federal dollars. It is no secret on this
list, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Mexican labor.  When we
could hire them, we treated them well, paid them well, and made friends with
them.  Can you blame them for wanting to better themselves?  Half the
American population needs at least half their work ethic.  Happy Cinco de
Mayo.

Brad