[Rhodes22-list] Small World

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:34:04 EDT 2007

I was doing my usual Sunday morning paper reading online and stumbled across
this bio on Fred Thompson from the Nashville Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070506/NEWS0206/705060396

The article started out talking about Thompson's high school friend from
Lawrenceburg, Bob Buckner, and later said Buckner lived in Memphis.  "Wait a
minute", I thought.  I built and sold a house to Bob Buckner from
Lawrenceburg (I still own a rent house next to him) so I called him this
morning.  "Yep, that would be me."  He said he had declined to be
interviewed about his relationship with Thompson all the years including
this time.  I just sent him the link to the article.

Small world.

Brad