[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Question on Listing to Starboard

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 19:17:48 EDT 2007

Thanks, Dave,

I just did a search to find a True Value around here,
and there are several...the closest is only 20 mi
away...oops...that's by swimming across the Potomac.
To go by land will take 3 hrs...;^)

Luckily there's another just a bit farther down the
road..

After last night's rain, I will also have to get the
boat to 'sit back' a bit...the water in the cockpit
also collects on the stbd side under the seat up
against the bulkhead as well as in the channel on the
port side against the coaming & bulkhead.

elle
--- David Bradley <dwbrad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Elle, I finally made it to the boat.  The Rubbermaid
> container that fits so
> well under the seat is the 44 Qt. opaque container
> with white cover.  I got
> it at a True Value store last year.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dave B
> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)