[Rhodes22-list] cleaning out the garage

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun May 6 19:51:01 EDT 2007

Michael:

Whatever the hell a long luff gondola is, I will take it, unless you mean
standard main sail, which does me no good, and if it is a main then I wll
pass.  Do you mean Genoa?  Yea, I could use a new one.  Lines, yea mine are
worn.  If it is a real Venice gondola, I will pole around a southern
swamp...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA