[Rhodes22-list] Graphical Forecasts

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:16:51 EDT 2007

Richard,

Good point!  I got into an argument  many moons ago with a dispatcher about
the temp/dewpoint spread in Burlington, VT at 5am and the potential for
ground fog.  I wanted some extra fuel and eventually carried it, despite his
objections about an "upslope wind"  that would keep fog from forming.  He
was right, but I nevertheless drew some comfort from the extra fuel on
board.  As my brother says, "it is hard to beat a man at his own craft".

Brad