[Rhodes22-list] Lunch in Crystal City

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed May 9 08:45:28 EDT 2007

Hank & Philip,

Parking in Crystal City:  $16.
Bison burger at Ted's:  $11.
Lunch with fellow Rhodies:  Priceless.  Well actually it was about forty
bucks with drinks and tip, but well worth it.

You guys didn't miss much of a sail.  We had about an hour of six knot
winds, but the rest of the time we couldn't fill the sails.  Everyone
brought beer so we didn't mind.

Looking forward to next time!

Lee