[Rhodes22-list] 12 or 24V?

Bud Connor budconnor at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 12:13:15 EDT 2007

Rob,
  I would check all the electrical devices on-board and see if they are
all truly 12V or 24V.
You may have 24V lamps in all your sockets.  If all the devices are 12V,
then I would replace with a 12V battery.
If you have any 24V systems on-board, then I would discuss with the PO
before making a battery purchase.

-Bud