[Rhodes22-list] 12 or 24V?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:07:03 EDT 2007

Rob,

Batteries die from abuse.  Trust me, I'm a serial abuser.  In a perfect
world the high-end (read expensive) batteries will outlast the WalMart
ones.  You are a serial abuser too (you just don't know it yet).  WalMart is
the largest seller of batteries in the US (and tires, toilet paper, tampons,
etc.) and you will not beat their price.  They will accept your old battery
and recycle it or charge you $5.  No one needs a battery collection in their
garage.  I have one though in case you are in the market.

Brad