[Rhodes22-list] Special Reply to Mark P and Hank on polishing sequence?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 07:14:22 EDT 2007

Come on, Ed, lighten up!  As much as you dog people about checking the
archives you got to expect that we're going to rib you when you post what
you did.  Now if you had said "Rummy, I have searched the archives, but I
can't find your post, could you please re-send it" then we wouldn't have had
the ammunition you so conveniently gave us.

Have a great day, Ed.

Hank