[Rhodes22-list] Running Red Lights

Bud Connor budconnor at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 11:17:14 EDT 2007

Brad,
  Florida has been dealing with the same issue for the past few years.
 One company is really pushing the bill,
but only one person has repeatedly stopped it's passage - the committee
chairman.  Personally I like the idea
of ticketing based on technology (vs. an actual officer present).  But I
don't like the revenue sharing concept
either.

-Bud