[Rhodes22-list] cockpit table post holder

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Sun May 13 17:19:38 EDT 2007

Hi All,I am trying to remove my existing original equipment GB cockpit table post holder (botttom has rotted out).  I have unscrewed the boltsholding the piece to the cockpit floor and, as best as I can, I have 2used a putty knife and hammer to cut thru what I assume is sometime of silicone under the plate.  However, I still can't get the piece to budge.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.Bruce GreenwaldS/V Ruach II

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II