[Rhodes22-list] Not Sailing - Other Silly Stuff

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:39:35 EDT 2007

I really, really hope Fred jumps in.  Not only because it would be good for
the University of Memphis but also I might just have a chance to pick his
brain at his childhood best friend's house. Did I mention the US of A?  I
like the guy.  Here is another reason why.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=611

In other news, Jerry Falwell died.  Condolences to the Falwell family, yada,
yada, yada.  God is a wise man (woman) - let's hope God has more room for
Jerry than I do.

Brad