[Rhodes22-list] centerboard cap question - Welcome Jeff!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 18 07:10:09 EDT 2007

Jeff:

	Welcome to the oracle of knowledge about the Rhodes 22.

	The company that made your boat is still in existence and may be able to
assist with parts.  When dealing with General Boats remember that they are a
very small company and will deal with parts customers as they have time.
That means do not call when they are busiest, but rather late in the day
(EDT) or on weekends.

	If you call and a lady answers the phone, it is probably Rose.  She is
president of General Boats.  Have her write down your information,
specifically your name, phone, mailing address, email address and the best
description of what you want.  She is the one who actually will insure that
you get what you want.  If it goes to anyone else, it may wind up on the
bottom of a stack of papers…

	You gave us of some information; however, you can help with important
details.  Where are you?  What is your level of boat fixing experience?  You
know the important details.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA