[Rhodes22-list] This is hilarious....

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 07:39:16 EDT 2007

RATS!  and the text made it sound interesting ... can you
try direct, and I'll play with it while my boss pays me :-)

BTW, Plan 9 from Outerspace, is an old movie, directed by
Ed Wood

--- elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Don't know...not familiar with that...hope it worked
> better than Plan B ((Plan Bust)
>
> elle
>
> The only way it may work is to forward the entire
> thing...but it has gobs & gobs of headers from being
> forwarded...I usually delete that stuff...but this
> time its not working....
>

> --- Joseph Hadzima <josef508 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Is that anything like "Plan 9 from Outerspace"?
> >  :-)
> >
> > joe / hadz

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"Did you know...that when you walk past a flower, whether it be in
somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside, the flower will always
smile at you. The most polite way to respond, I've been told, is
to cheerfully return the smile."
--Ron Atchison