[Rhodes22-list] Skinner's Potters - long, historical, full disclosure

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:20:53 EDT 2007

Robert,

Didn't have time to make it through the first five sentences but here is the
deal - I'll trade four wives, two boats, an airplane, one construction
company with lot's of toys, and, uh, baseball cards, for an Italian speaking
wife with broken bones.  Deal?  I'm leaving on a cruise to Alaska in two
days.  Let me ask Fan if this trade is OK somewhere in route.

Brad