[Rhodes22-list] cockpit table post holder

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat May 19 12:27:15 EDT 2007

I replaced my table bases in both the cockpit and cabin last year.  The
original bases (1981 vintage) were round with six holes, a 2" diameter post
hole and manufactured by Mid America Sales of Elkhart.  I found that the
Dyer's RV "Round Flush Mount Base", SKU 31-1570 ($5.70 each) was a perfect
fit (http://www.dyersonline.com/p-2543-round-flush-mount-base.aspx).  They
also show a square version (SKU 31-1567).  You may also be insterested in
the Round Cone Base (SKU 31-1566) which is used on the underside of our
original table.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY