[Rhodes22-list] Motorcycles towing sailboats

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 21 09:24:30 EDT 2007

My good friend Art,
If you would get off your duff long enough to actually go sailing instead  of
sitting at your computer, you might  have a chance of beating Ed and me  in a
race.
Let's see, your fleet consists of Claude, yourself and a brand new owner.
Perhaps I'm missing something here, but who exactly is the competition?
Put your rum where your mouth is. In order to get me to move my boat from
it's very comfortable slip on Lake Hartwell, the prize will have to be something
 substantial. Let's say something like five cases of Mt. Gay  rum? Of course
the big bottles, six to a case. That's a total of 30  bottles of rum.

Rummy