[Rhodes22-list] Jib sheet locations

David Culp daculp at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:39:36 EDT 2007

Mary Lou:

Thanks for the good picture and excellent description of the lead and cleat
locations.  This "side-deck cabin" track is something that I would like to
add to my boat (1998).  Interestingly, it already has the cabin top cleat
and bullseye lead but I have had no need to try it.  I noticed that your
side-deck track just has a bullseye and no block.  So do you just run it to
the coaming block and then the winch?  Also, I have cam-cleats at the bottom
of each of the handrails (port and star) shown in your picture-I have no
idea what they are really for, except they are excellent for holding fender
lines.

Does anyone use a whisker-pole or an asymmetrical spinnaker on their
Rhodes?  Being on a lake, the pole would be handy I think.

Thanks,
David Culp