[Rhodes22-list] How to clean out a gas tank ?

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 19:37:51 EDT 2007

Upon inspecting both my main and reserve tank, I have found all manner of
dirt.. from sand to harder particles in the tank.. some seem fixed to the
bottom , others not..
As the reserve tank is brand new I would like to come up with a way to clean
the tanks and disolve anything sticking to the inside.. Anyone been down
this road ??

                                               Rory