[Rhodes22-list] Storing / Parking

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 23 14:26:40 EDT 2007

Caesar Paul,
Welcome to our lively community. Since my boat is in the water and the
trailer in storage, I will defer to someone who is still on the hard. Perhaps
Capt. Bob can answer your question since he uses his trailer regularly.
I would assume the height issue has to do with the eaves of your house?
Don't pay any attention to Ed, he hasn't learned how to work or play well with
other people. I personally believe it has something to do with being dropped on
his head as a child once to often.

Rummy